Monday, October 28, 2013

Serviced Office Space with Live Virtual Receptionist

I found it amusing to read recently that a hologram had replaced a human receptionist at the front desk of a London town hall.   I can not imagine a hologram dealing with some of the issues that arise at the Executive Office Center's very busy reception desk...
A prospective tenant examines the receptionist of the Executive Office Center at Fresh Meadows to see if she is a hologram.
My name is Michelle.  I assure you, sir, I am not a hologram.

By Jack Blumner
Illustrated by Mike Malbrough

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how a hologram would be able to answer all the questions and problems either. Receptionists can deal with a lot of things. Having a good office setup can help with so many things.

    Anita Mas | http://www.sourceoffice.com/locations_tysons.php

    ReplyDelete